Harvest, All-Natural Food Wash and Preservative
Harvest is a plant-based food wash which safely removes residual pesticides, dirt, some types of food waxes, molds, bacteria and other environmental contaminants from fresh foods. Use Harvest to wash greens, berries, herbs and other fresh fruit and vegetables as well as fresh fish, poultry and meat to remove impurities and extend shelf-life. Harvest is more effective than just water alone because it contains ingredients which penetrate the surface pores of the food so the contaminants are more easily rinsed away.
To use Harvest, spray or soak food, rinse, and prepare as usual. Or, apply Harvest to food, store as usual until ready for consumption, then rinse and prepare. Harvest is completely water rinseable and leaves no residue. It can also be added to the water of fresh cut flowers to prolong their blooms.
- Food Grade / USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Biodegradable / Chlorine Free / Fragrance Free / Odorless
- Hypo-allergenic – free of gluten, soy, and dairy
- Eco Friendly Packaging:
- The Starter Kit comes with an empty 32-ounce trigger spray bottle to reduce the carbon footprint by lowering the fuel needed for shipping. You fill the bottle with water and add the attached 2-ounce concentrate.
- The 2-ounce concentrate 2-pack refills encourage the reuse of the trigger spray bottle.
- All of our packaging is recyclable.
- Extremely Safe: Not expected to aggravate asthma or other allergies. Generally safe for use around pregnant women, children, the elderly, those with mild-to-severe Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS) or those with otherwise compromised immune systems
Contact Us for information on other package sizes, concentrates, or bulk and wholesale pricing.
Starter Kit (makes (1) 32oz. Bottle), 2oz Concentrate-2pk (makes (2) 32oz. Bottles), 1gal Concentrate (makes 16 gallons)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.